CIR 2017 GALA
with Ambassador Nicholas Burns
We’re delighted to announce the keynote speaker for our Gala this year–Amb. Nicholas Burns, former United States Ambassador to Greece and NATO, and former Undersecretary of State for Political Affairs at the State Department. Drawing upon his decades of experience at the State Department, he will offer thoughts on “Challenges to U.S. Global Leadership.” Amb. Burns is an exceptional speaker, regularly on news outlets and in other public speaking venues. Watch him here on Morning Joe and here in a TED talk.
When: Friday, October 20, 2017. Cocktail reception at 6:00 p.m. (cash bar), followed by dinner at 7:00 p.m.
Where: La Fonda Ballroom, 100 E San Francisco St. Santa Fe NM
Cost: $150 for an individual tickets. Tables range from $1,200-$10,000
The deadline to make reservations for the gala has passed. If you are still interested in attending, please call the CIR office: 505-982-4931.
They are $150. Your tax-deductible (as permitted by law) contribution helps to secure CIR’s financial future.
Please specify your entree selection when purchasing your ticket. The entree choices are:
- Pan-Seared Pork Tenderloin Medallions with Roasted-Corn Black Bean Salad
- Char-Grilled Atlantic Salmon with Quinoa Pilaf
- Steamed Vegetarian Tamales served with Calabacitas Rancheras, Black Bean Mash, Mango Salsa and Roasted Tomato Coulis
For those interested in further supporting CIR, we offer a range of table options as outlined below:
- Bronze, $500 – your name will be included among sponsors at this contribution level in the Gala Program and all publicity material (includes no tickets)
- Silver, $1,200 – includes all benefits of Bronze Sponsorship; you will receive an eight-person Gala table and eight tickets to the exclusive VIP reception
- Gold, $2,500 – your name and/or logotype will be included among sponsors at this contribution level in the Gala Program and all publicity material as well as all benefits of Silver Sponsorship; your table will be at the front of the venue
- Platinum, $5,000 – includes all benefits of Gold Sponsorship; you will receive oral recognition from the CIR President in his Gala introductory remarks
- Diamond, $10,000 – includes all benefits of Platinum Sponsorship; you may speak briefly after the CIR President at the Gala
The CIR Annual Gala is our preeminent fundraising and social event. Past keynote speakers have included Former Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano, Ambassador (Retired) Marc Grossman, Ambassador (Retired) Christopher Hill, and US Navy Admiral (Retired) James Stavridis.
2017 GALA SPONSORS
- GALPERT/ORTEGA of WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL ADVISORS
- HOTEL SANTA FE, THE HACIENDA & SPA
- LA FONDA ON THE PLAZA
- MOLLIE AND MALCOLM PETTIGREW
- DR. WILLIAM AND JULIE BUCKINGHAM
- CHUCK CASE AND PAM CULWELL
- LA POSADA DE SANTA FE, A TRIBUTE PORTFOLIO RESORT & SPA
- NEW MEXICO HIGHLANDS UNIVERSITY
- PNM – PUBLIC SERVICE COMPANY OF NEW MEXICO
- ROADRUNNER SHUTTLE & CHARTER
- SWAIN & GRIECO, LLC
- MARTHA AND RAY WALLACE
- ROB HOFFMAN, UBS FINANCIAL SERVICES
- HUTTON BROADCASTING, LLC
- PETER N. IVES, SANTA FE CITY COUNCILOR
- NUSENDA CREDIT UNION
- CELENE BRIDGFORD ADDINGTON
- DESERT ACADEMY
- EYE ASSOCIATES OF NEW MEXICO
- ANNA HANSEN, SANTA FE COUNTY COMMISSIONER
- SUSAN’S FINE WINES AND SPIRITS