THIS EVENT IS NOW VIRTUAL – SEE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
Great Decisions is the country’s largest discussion program on world affairs. The program provides background information and policy options for eight of the most critical issues facing America each year and serves as the focal text for discussion groups across the country. The program model involves reading the Great Decisions Briefing Book, and then attending a monthly discussion group. Each monthly session will address one of the eight selected topics and includes a half hour introductory video and then a speaker presentation on the topic.
Live Streaming Registration cost:
- $10 for any lecture. This does not include the Briefing Book, available separately.
- If you are signing up for less than the entire program of eight sessions and would still like to purchase a booklet, the cost for the booklet is $25.
Location: CIR’s Zoom Channel. ALL INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE SENT VIA EMAIL.
- January 28, 2020: India and Pakistan. Speaker: Todd Greentree
- February 18, 2020: Climate Change and the Global Order. Speaker: Steven Rudnick
- April 7, 2020 [virtual]: China’s Road into Latin America. Speaker: Todd Greentree
- April 14, 2020 [virtual]: U.S. Relations with the Northern Triangle. Speaker: Todd Greentree
- April 21, 2020 [virtual]: Red Sea Security. Speaker: Todd Greentree
- April 28, 2020 [virtual]: Artificial Intelligence and Data. Speaker: Todd Greentree.
- May 5, 2020 [virtual]: Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking. Speaker: Lynn Sanchez, The Life Link
- May 12, 2020 [virtual]: The Philippines and the U.S. Speaker: Amb. Harry Thomas (US ambassador to the Philippines 2010-2013).