There are many ways to become involved with CIR and support our mission:
- Become a member. Your basic membership entitles you to newsletters, the CIRcular, our quarterly newsletter, as well as discounted admission to most events.
- Consider membership at a higher level. While providing greater support to CIR, the higher membership levels provide benefits to you such as preferred seating at events, free passes to luncheons and dinners and invitations to private receptions with speakers.
- Volunteer. There are many opportunities to become more involved. To see a list of volunteer possibilities, please visit the Volunteer page.
- Donate. Send a student to an event by adding a donation when purchasing event tickets. Contribute to the Gordon Winkler Memorial Fund used to support specific opportunities to enrich international educational experiences of students in Santa Fe area schools. A donation to the general fund allows us to sponsor a well-known national speaker, increase our outreach efforts or expand our activities.
- Participate! Whether you voice your opinion during World Affairs Discussion Luncheons or Dinners, take a more active role at lectures or host a foreign visitor for dinner in your home, there are many ways in which to participate.
We look forward to your involvement!
Donations to CIR help to keep our programs going. You can donate to the general fund (unrestricted donation) below or by calling the office. Additionally, you can donate to the Gordon Winkler Memorial Fund to support specific opportunities to enrich international educational experiences of students in Santa Fe area schools, and provide Student Outreach Support for students and teachers who attend World Affairs Discussion Luncheons.