CIR annual membership dues directly support our global education programs for high school and college students here in New Mexico.
Invest in tomorrow’s leaders today!
What your CIR Yearly Membership includes
Discount Member admission prices to all CIR events, including our in-person and livestream talks; our Great Decisions discussion series (put on by the Foreign Policy Association of America); our dinner-and-a-movie events; and other engaging activities.
Free passes to some of our events (at certain membership levels).
- VIP admission to invitation-only events (for $300/year members and up).
- New Member reception.
- Receptions at private homes, and of course our famous Summer Gathering and December Holiday Party.
- The opportunity to meet and network with international visitors, leaders, and like-minded folks in our community through CIR’s IVLP and Open World programs—including at exclusive members-only lectures and lunches with our international visitors.
- The chance to meet with our High School Fellows and to volunteer for CIR’s educational programs.
Access to our monthly book club (free!)
- A full or partial tax-deduction for your membership—which means your invaluable support to CIR may result in a tax break too! Or put it this way: you may have to donate a certain percentage of your income every year to a 501(c)(3). Why not support one that brings the world to you?
Membership dues are annual, and are either on an individual basis or a family basis (two memberships, ideal for spouses and partners). For a family membership that involves more than a spousal or partner relationship, please contact us.
Individual Member: $50 for an individual
Family Member: $75 for two memberships
Teacher (Full-Time K-12): $10 for an individual
Diplomat: $150 ($125 tax-deductible). This provides up to two memberships, and includes:
– 2 passes to a CIR speaking event (not including our Gala or any food-related cultural event)
– Free subscription to DailyChatter, an informative weekly e-digest of international news stories
Statesman: $300 ($255 tax-deductible). This provides up to two memberships, and includes:
– All benefits at the Diplomat level, PLUS:
– FREE admission to ALL CIR livestream talks
– 2 passes to a food-related cultural event (not including our Gala)
Consul: $500 ($355 tax-deductible). This provides up to two memberships, and includes:
– All benefits at the Statesman level, PLUS:
– 4 additional passes to a CIR speaking event (6 total – not including our Gala or any food-related event)
– Preferred seating at all speaking events (provided you give us sufficient advance notice!)
– Invitations to private receptions with event speakers
Secretary: $1,000 ($755 tax-deductible). This provides up to two memberships, and includes:
– All benefits at the Consul level, PLUS:
– 4 additional passes to CIR speaking events (10 total – not including our Gala or any food-related event)
– Seating with Speaker at special events (provided you give us sufficient advance notice!)
– Invitations to exclusive Secretary-level social events
CIR is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Memberships are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.